Fergie saying how she felt making her new album

The 'milf money' artist has disclosed how she felt making her new album.
Her latest release 'Double Dutchess' was based on the much-discussed split from her ex-husband Josh Duhamel which explained the feeling to be "therapeutic".

She further said that she really a kind of person that loves to go hard and big when it comes to emotions and that goes into everything she does.


The 42-year-old singer-songwriter also revealed that she has some go-to singers she really loves to listen to when she encounters personal troubles.
She said "I have my go-to songs by Fiona Apple, Lauryn Hill, Mary J. Blige, Alanis Morissette.
She classified them as the kind of songs she goes to and plays when she felt emotionally hurt or had a breakup, she said it gives her that powerful and strong emotions.
She really feels she can perform such role for other women around the world.

She shared: "If I can be that help to get anyone through the tough time they're going through, that's really the most that I can ask for as an artist. That to me is a true success.
"For the rest of my life I will have touched somebody with that emotion, and that means so much to me."
Fergie saying how she felt making her new album Fergie saying how she felt making her new album Reviewed by Unknown on November 09, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments

Recent